When an individual has been injured and is awaiting a pending lawsuit settlement, medical bills, and day-to-day living expenses can quickly accumulate. If this person cannot work and requires help to accomplish simple tasks, the resulting stress level can become unbearable. Perhaps it looks promising that a cash settlement will be forthcoming, but some legal cases end up dragging through the court system for months or years. Here’s where The Legal Funding Group may be able to help with options to provide a lawsuit loan in San Antonio, TX, during the waiting period.
How Does The Legal Funding Group Work?
Our company has streamlined the procedure for obtaining pre-settlement funding in San Antonio, TX by designing a seamless and hassle-free process. The steps are as follows:
- Introduction – Call The Legal Funding Group at (912)-777-3997, or apply online. We need to know your case’s basic facts and your lawyer’s contact information. This is the first step.
- Case Review – We will contact your attorney’s firm to talk about your case. Our underwriters will converse with the attorney and get further information for your type of lawsuit with your permission. Typically, we only need simple, straightforward details for personal injury suits with small-dollar values.
- Funds are Delivered – There are several ways to deliver the money after funding has been approved. An overnight check can be sent and can then be deposited into a bank account promptly. Money can be wired directly to a bank account. A cashier’s check can be mailed. Whatever method is chosen, it is important to know that financial assistance could be available 24 hours after approval.
The quicker an attorney responds to our request for information, the quicker we can provide funding.
Qualifications For Legal Funding in San Antonio, TX
Three factors are involved in the process of qualifying for finances with The Legal Funding Group. These factors are:
- The quality of a case
- The stage of a case (the length of time an attorney has spent pursuing it)
- The attorney’s cooperation
Approval for Pre-Settlement Funding in San Antonio, TX – Each application is evaluated by a case manager individually on a case-by-case basis. We work hard to ensure that injured plaintiffs are not forced to take a low settlement amount to have some financial relief. Our company helps make it possible for victims to have sufficient finances to allow their court case plenty of time to reach a satisfactory result.
No Cases are Exactly Alike – Once documentation is received from the attorney, our case managers review it quickly and efficiently. The experience of our expertly trained underwriters makes this process move forward rapidly. The higher the value of a case is, the higher the amount of funds made available for the applicant.
We Work With the Lawyer – Our case managers immediately review a case’s documentation upon receipt of the paperwork. The quicker a lawyer cooperates and gets the documents to our company, the swifter the process flows.
What is Attorney Funding in San Antonio, TX
Law firms that represent plaintiffs may find that they need financial assistance to build a strong case. Legal experts specifically developed this kind of financing to help lawyers and their clients during lengthy trials. Options for contingency fee lawyers have been customized because their incomes are dependent upon their cases settling in favor of their clients. With such customization, each lawyer’s time constraints and budget can be taken into account. With our financial assistance, attorneys are given a financial reprieve that allows for adequate preparation time for their cases and allows for law firm growth.
Attorneys who lack sufficient funds can receive the help necessary to bring in expert witnesses and develop strong arguments with extensive studies. Other potential benefits of attorney funding in San Antonio, TX are:
- Improved Cash Flow and Operating Capital – Every successful law firm must have a steady cash flow. In today’s competitive market, the financial drain of litigation costs, protracted cases, and delayed payments can spell disaster. The Legal Funding Group’s specialists help attorneys build a cushion for their law firm’s necessary expenses while also producing needed working capital and monetizing their liquid assets.
- Developing the Law Firm and Legal Practice – For a lawyer to acquire new clients, adequate funding is necessary for implementing new marketing plans. With our company’s funding options, law firms and attorneys can increase their reach.
Case Types We Fund
Injured individuals who have pending personal injury lawsuits, along with the law firms representing them, may apply for a lawsuit loan in San Antonio, TX through our company. We can financially assist in cases involving the following:
- Medical Malpractice
- Dog Bites
- Automobile Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Workers’ Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Dangerous Drugs
San Antonio Legal Information
Statute of Limitations – The time frame for filing civil cases in Texas ranges from one to five years. This statute of limitations is dependent upon the severity of a claim. Some standard deadlines for filing are:
- Injury to Personal Property – Two Years
- Injury to a Person – Two Years (Five Years for Sex Crimes)
- Medical Malpractice – Two Years
Negligence Laws – A modified type of comparative negligence is used in Texas. This type is known as “proportionate responsibility” and means if a victim is found to be partly responsible for the injury, any damages awarded may be reduced.
Minimum Level of Liability Coverage – The law in Texas requires individuals to carry a minimum of $30,000 worth of insurance coverage for injuries to each person, with a total of $60,000 maximum paid per accident. Also, individuals must carry $25,000 worth of coverage for any property damage. These amounts are known as 30/60/25 coverage.
Apply Now for Legal Funding in San Antonio, TX
Our primary focus at The Legal Funding Group is to assist victims who want justice but cannot achieve their deserved outcome due to a lack of financial ability. By allowing our company’s funding specialists to help, victims can receive the financial boost they need to stay afloat and meet their financial obligations while their lawsuits strengthen and ultimately produce the desired result.
If you need legal funding in San Antonio, TX, contact us today or apply online.